- My mom never really taught me to cook, but I'm pretty darn good at it.
- I'm somewhat obsessed with hair products. I have a whole line to keep my hair straight, another to make it curly — and don't even get me started on dry shampoos.
- When I hear Julie Andrews sing, I get goosebumps.
- When going on walks in my neighborhood, I pet every cat that allows me to approach.
- My fondest memories of high school are related to playing the snare drum in marching band.
- I'm an extroverted introvert.
- I can still do the splits.
- I'm a napping enthusiast and motorcycle rider (not at the same time).
- I'm a Sagittarius sun, Taurus moon, and Cancer ascendant/rising.
- If a movie were made about my life, I think it would be a physical comedy, and I'd like my role to be played by either Julia Louis-Dreyfus or Carol Burnett.
- I have a knack for remembering people's names.
- I've been known to brag about my undeniable campfire-building skills.
- I came in third place at my school for the junior high spelling bee. I didn't last very long in the district competition because I was eliminated for the word "barnacle" (I said "barnicle... b-a-r-n-i-c-l-e... barnicle").
- I'd like to make a living being the person who prepares TED talk spekers.
- My husband makes his living as a music performer. If I were to write a song about his band, I think I would title it "Stop Making Noise in My Basement."
“I'm one of those people who laughs at their own jokes. But the reason is simple: I'm funny.”
— Michelle Crumpler